Lighting and Sound Requirement Questions have been removed for locations over 60KM from our offices. This is due to the distance, we come with all lighting and sound gear which may be required. Although much of the gear will not be required on location productions, we want to ensure that we are prepared for any changes or video clips not foreseen.
The production will focus on the following production plan
- Action of what guests would be experiencing
- Action of you and or your staff providing the experience
- Environmental / Establishing Clips which include surroundings, scenery, exteriors and interiors without people, general coverage of staff and guests
- Interview with a representative of your business
- Quick Interview with guest(s) if available
- General community clips for location establishing shots
- General Video Clips
Some production locations offer great establishing shots outside of the scheduled production times scheduled. Example - locations of attractions / businesses etc that offer amazing views of sunrise or sunsets. If this is the case, the production team may get some shots outside of the scheduled production time in order to maximise the impact of visuals for your potential new guests. This would be decided by the production team and would not require any additional work or cost for the addition filming time. This would be decided by the production team / camera operator based on the schedule and potential impact on the production.